Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Becoming Emotionally Aware Is Not A Big Deal...

Becoming Emotionally Aware Is Not A Big Deal.

Emotional Awareness is where you must start in healing from chronic pain caused by repressed emotional energy, however,

just learning about how you repress your emotions, how you habitually react to tension filled life situations, or compulsively live your day is usually not enough to transform your painbody.

The Big Deal is once you become aware of these emotional/personality dynamics is too take action to switch/change/interupt them so that you stop repressing (generating pain) and start opening up/freeing up your energy.

This is a big deal because only you can do it. When you accept that fact then you stop searching for someone/something to fix you and you start doing your inner work.


Monte Hueftle
http://www.runningpain.com
monte@runningpain.com

Comments:
Monte;

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm 42 years old and just like you learned and read about Sarno and TMS back in 1999. I did get some initial relief of my back pain but have really been struggling the past 3 years. When I started reading your new book I once again started getting what you call the subconscious healing effect. but I am taking your advice and following your practice of learning about my repression habits and how to change them so that this time it will be permanent. It's been one week since I started and I doing much better. I ran my 5 mile trail run today for the first time in two years. Thanks again and I will keep you posted.

Larry in Memphis
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!