Friday, February 09, 2007

 

In response to..."why different than Sarno"....

Monte,

Are you saying that if this is what you're doing...holding these things, resentments, judgements, etc. inside that you need to get rid of them? How come what you have used to recover is so different than anything that doc Sarno teaches. Btw, I loved it when you were on the TMS board many years ago as a regular poster. I am still stuck with my pain as of 5 years now and I just don't know what to do to rid myself of it.

Many thanks56Gzn3

2007-02-01 01:23:56 GMT

Yes, you must get rid of the repressing way of thinking (resentments, judgements ect.) you must. just knowing about them doesn't work, right?

i am not saying anything differenent than sarno says...sarno believes that you can just learn about tms and the thing is over.....not the case....take yourself as perfect example....90% of the people i work with are just like you. so when Sarno says..."think psychologically" I am trying to explain to you thru my practice and experience what that really means.....sarno says repressed anger is cause of pain right? well, how do you know your are repressing? how do you stop repressing? how do you expereince or feel this emotioanl energy instead of generating/creating more of the pain? this is what I expand on....no different than sarno, just expanding on...

realize where I am coming from. I learned about this tms stuff from sarno, I partially healed by knowing/understanding his info....but then I had to expand on "think psychologically" to become pain free...and now I have been pain free for 4+ years. I am sharing experiential knowledge of the way this dynamic disorder plays with your life.

I have taken sarno and put myss, zukov, pert, chopra, tolle and others practice of emotional healing into a practice that you can incorp. into your life every moment and begin reversing this pain disorder. u don't want to get caught into the trap that all you need to know is what tms is and think psych. instead of injury...this is not enough to heal a person from this disorder usually...

you may want to heed a common msg from me and get off the "never ending searching wondering doubting" msg boards...i am telling you that this "feeds" your pain strategy more than helps you...take a look at your history....still in pain and it's been 5 years! something to think about.

--Monte Hueftle

http://www.runningpain.com

monte@runningpain.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!