Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

What pain spell are you under?

Are you under a pain spell? It's worth investigating.

Absolutely the one I hear most from people with tension induced pain is, " I have tension pain, I know that, but it's different than anyone else...I've never read/heard about anyone having a pain sensation like mine. So, do you really think this is tension pain?"

Think about that statement...they have accepted the diagnosis of tms, but they want to give themselves an "Out". Why an Out...I suspect so that they will not be disappointed if there "new" healing program doesn't work for them. Of course they don't realize that they have just guaranteed it won't work for them....

And then there is this doozy of a spell. "I'll start my new healing program when I'm absolutely sure this is what I have" or slightly diff. version, "when I'm absolutely sure this will work, then I will start"

And finally and I say finally because when you realize you are under this spell you are actually sooo close to being ready to really start healing that I just want to "push" you over the edge...and it is the realization that...

"I love to read about, think about this, discuss on message boards this healing path, But I don't actually want to do anything about it. I want someone else to fix this for me, I going to stay interested but eventually someone will develop the magic pill and I wo't have to do all this "inner" work" This is a big one.
You probably notice that some type of fear is at work here in these spells.

If you find yourself under one of these spells it is worth investigating why you choose to remain there.

How do you break these spells? You know the answer it is now just a choice.


Monte Hueftle
http://www.runningpain.com
monte@runningpain.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!